On November 11th I checked BBC's web page to look at it's format. What I found interesting was the headline story. In 1968 a US B-52 Bomber flying over Greenland with four nuclear warheads crashed. According to the US government only three warheads were recovered. Due to some complications in weather and technical difficulties the fourth warhead was never recovered. New findings by BBC about the missing warhead was the big headline. Today I looked again and the big headline is again about a video game which "takes a humorous looks at US politics."
Now my question is, is there really nothing going on in the whole world that the British Broadcasting Corporation puts an online video game about US politics as it's premier headline? This quite odd to me. The biggest thing in all of Britain is to talk about the US? It might be possible that I have no idea how important of a role in the world America takes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment