Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Shredder

Now here is a girl that has done some homework for her article. It's not really hard news but very informative non-the-less. My home has gone through a number of paper shredders over the last couple of years as my Mom goes through and shreds various pieces of junk mail. I think that everyone ought to have a paper shredder to secure their identity. At the same time I am a guy, and I liked "Home Improvement" with "Tim 'the Tool-man' Taylor," and his never ending quest for more power. That's what I want, more power. I believe that everything ought to have more power. Here is a good list of paper shredders and their ability to shred paper. I say kudos to the reporter who took the time to be so thorough.

P.S. Personally I think I would go with a commercial or maybe even an industrial grade paper shredder. Even if it's to shred only three or four pieces of junk mail. Just so that I know I can shred half a phone book at one time. You know, out of the 13 that came to my door this last year.


Home Slice: What's the best household paper shredder? By Laura Moser, Slate.com

No comments: